Where to Get Help If you Think your Child may have Vision or Hearing Problems

Where to Get Help

If you think your child may have vision or hearing problems, several agencies can help. They include:

  1. Kent County Health Department’s vision and hearing screening program

  2. Cherry Health, a nonprofit providing services to families regardless of their income or insurance status

  3. Kent School Services Network, which provides in-school medical and social services to nearly 30 schools in eight Kent ISD school districts

  4. The special education program of your child’s local school district

From the Story: Vision, Hearing Problems Can Be Another Piece of the Poverty Puzzle


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here