Godfrey-Lee — Godfrey-Lee Public Schools is conducting the first round of interviews to find the district’s next superintendent on May 24 and 25.
The Board of Education reviewed all applications at their May 8 meeting and selected six candidates to interview.
The interview schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, May 24
- 6:45 p.m. — Candice Reyherme, director of secondary instruction and technology at Mill Valley Schools in California
- 7:45 p.m. — Brett Zuver, superintendent of Grant Public Schools
- 8:45 p.m. — Daniel Hyliard, principal at Ann Arbor Public Schools
Thursday, May 25
- 6:45 p.m. — Arnetta Thompson, superintendent of Muskegon Heights Public School Academy
- 7:45 p.m. — Tennille Woodward, executive director of technology at Rock Hill Schools in South Carolina
- 8:45 p.m. — Doug Greer, director of school improvement at Ottawa Area Intermediate School District
All interviews will be held at the Godfrey-Lee Early Childhood Center, 961 Joosten St., and are open to the public.
“We had a very impressive group of applicants and are excited to speak with the chosen candidates and find the right fit for our school community,” Board President Eric Mockerman said. “It is clear that Godfrey-Lee is a place that people desire to come to serve our students.”