Explore the unique programs and activities area cultural groups offer to extend student learning – in and beyond the classroom. For teachers (and more) all in one place!
Rodrigo Lopez-Ruiz, whose family lives in Mexico, has worked hard to support himself and take accountability during high school, overcoming odds to graduate. He also serves others through his job at Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital...
- Art Prize
- Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- Grand Rapids Children’s Museum
- Grand Rapids Public Library
- Grand Rapids Public Museum
- John Ball Zoo
- Kent District Library
- Van Andel Institute
- Music and Dance