Multiple districts — Area public school districts are gearing up to provide K-12 programs this summer to address learning loss impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, offer in-person and virtual tutoring and credit recovery, and host enrichment activities aimed at addressing social-emotional needs. Here is an overview of your district’s offerings.
Grandville Public Schools
Elementary sessions (no Fridays)
- Session 1: June 7 – July 1 (8:30-11:30 a.m.)
- Session 2: July 19 – Aug.12 (8:30-11:30 a.m.)
Middle school sessions
- Session 1: June 7-July 1 (8:30-11:25 a.m.)
- Session 2: July 19-Aug. 12 (8:30-11:25 a.m.)
High school sessions
- Session 1: June 14-July 1 (8-11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.)
- Session 2: July 12-July 29 (8-11 a.m.)
To register: K-6 is wait list, families may contact their building principal; 7-12 families contact their school counseling office ASAP.
Summary of programs: K-8 is math and reading remediation. Grades 9-12 are credit recovery.
Eligible ages/grades: K-12
More information: Asst. Superintendent of Curriculum Scott Merkel
Transportation offered? yes
All communication about summer school is done via email.
Click here to see youth enrichment programs.